Wednesday 21 September 2011

Nothing like creative inspiration to get you to tidy your room



Today I looked through Mandy's blog and Elsie's blog, and also through Pinterest, and I saw so many interesting projects and how-to's. All this made me want to make a million different things, but I realised that I couldn't if my room was in a mess (which it is - quite a disastrous one).

So now I am busy cleaning it - I started with my cupboards, and they are almost done. Next will be under my new loft bed that my dad recently built me, and then I will just see what I feel like tidying after that.

I will post pictures of my room tomorrow, hopefully along with an interesting complete project or two.

I must be back to work, with a lovely indie playlist as my soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment