Friday 23 September 2011

Beach Party Idea's

I am having a beach party for my 18th, and so I am busy looking for decor and food ideas that I can use on the day. It is surprisingly difficult to find good ideas online - but with a lot of searching I have found a few gems:
Hungry Happening's Starfish Smores

I love these juice ideas, and also the flowers on the table.

Chocolate covered marshmallows - we used to have these as kids, and I am sure they will go down well. i can even use white chocolate and colour it.


Watermellon Popsicles - the top ones are mojito (Recipe here ), but I think I will have to go with alcohol free because of the drinking restrictions on the beach.
[The legal drinking age in South Africa is 18, and so that wouldn't be a problem]


I want to use these to demarcate the party area on the beach. 

Those are all my ideas for today.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment